CON-E-CO Concrete Mixers
CON-E-CO mixers are the heart of your central-mix concrete batch plant. Designed to last in typical CON-E-CO fashion, these rugged mixers will provide years of service. Your only decision is whether to specify the traditional tilt mixer (for highest volumes) or the HRM-12 horizontal reversing mixer (for quiet operation, low dust and low maintenance).
CON-E-CO HRM-12 Horizontal Reversing Mixer
The HRM-12 does away with gears and hydraulic tilting in favor of a horizontal design pioneered in the last decade. Heavy-wall construction, heavy-duty tires and sophisticated electronic controls make this the best HRM in the business.
Horizontal Reversing Mixer
The CON-E-CO Horizontal Reversing Mixer (HRM-12) reduces maintenance costs, operates quieter, minimizes environmental impact and provides aggressive mixing action. The non-tilting operation eliminates hydraulic system maintenance and its lower height requires less overhead building clearance. The sealed mixing drum with infinite variable discharge speed means greater productivity.
- 12 cubic yards
Features & Benefits
- Sealed mixing drum with infinite variable speed discharge rate optimizes mixer truck charging; requires less CFM to capture dust
- Mixing/discharge blades furnished with open slots between paddles and drum reduces concrete build up on discharge side of paddles for less daily clean up and maintenance
- 36” retractable inlet chute with removable bolt on inlet ring provides easy access for daily clean up
- Precise factory drive alignment and built-in precision field realignment for easy alignment in the field
- Six-foot tall perimeter fencing with four-foot-wide removable panels provides guarding for moving parts and access for maintenance